Monthly Maze Competition - May 2013
Every month Mazelog is giving away a superb puzzle as a prize for the winning entry to the monthly logic maze.
This month's competition prize will be supplied from HK Now Store, an on-line store specialising in Rubik's Cubes and other twisty puzzles. Based in Hong Kong, the store gives free airmail shipping.
Visit their on-line store at: http://www.hknowstore.com/
This month's prize is the Meffert's Gear Cube, a cube-shaped puzzle with coloured faces similar to a Rubik's Cube. However, when you turn a side the internal gears move the pieces in a strange way, making it an intriguing challenge to get it back to the starting position.
Full details of how to enter are given below. Here's this month's maze:
How to Enter
Your solution to the Horizon maze above should be written as a sequence of numbers, indicating the route through the maze, where 1 is the top left cell and 36 is the bottom right cell. If you solve the maze interactively the solution will be typed in for you.
- Entry is free.
- The competition is only available in the UK, USA, or Canada.
- Only one entry may be made per email address.
- The competition starts on 1st May 2013 and closes at midnight GMT on 31st May 2013. Entries received after that time will not be eligible.
- The winning entry will be chosen at random from all correct entries received by the closing time, and will be notified by email to the email address supplied with the entry.
- The prize will be sent by post to the winning entrant. No alternative prize or cash equivalent is available.
- The solution, and a list of all correct entries, will be shown together with next month's competition on 1st June 2013.
- The judge's decision is final.
Last Month's Solution
For the solution to last month's Mazelog competition, and details of the winning entries, click here: Last Month's Solution